www.herbalincensereviewman.org

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Don't get scammed! (Must Read)

I was scammed when I purchased two different brands of "herbal incense," so I decided to help people out by creating a website to review various brands. 

I will be trying out 1-3 different brands every week and posting the results.

Please note: I am not a website designer, but I'll try my best to make the site look as good as possible. Also, this review site is 100% NOT for profit.

If anyone has suggestions or your own reviews, please email me at : herbalincensereviewman@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. herbal Incense online. Buying herbal incense wholesale is wildly popular and there are insurmountable profits to be made. It halso helps you in improving your health.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sure that only lab certified herbal incense is best for smokers. Visit here to get authentic and genuine herbals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all know about herbal incense. These are a great deal useful to united states. Incense is known as a special type of firewood. These kinds sticks are combined by some people remove dust from looking compound every thinks. Here is a trustful Buy herbal incense online site www.herbalsondeck.com

    ReplyDelete